Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tweet Tweet


Oldie but goodie. I pulled this card out of the class book to show you today. We did this at a class probably about a year ago. We used the Shaving Cream technique to make the background on this card. I am thinking of doing my first video soon, & I think I will do the shaving cream technique first. It has been a favorite at several of my classes. Many tell me they have never done it because it sounds complicated. It really isn't if you follow the directions step by step. Keep watching for the video to come out!!

Inks: Kiwi Kiss (retired), Riding Hood Red,Chocolate Chip & Pacific Point
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, & Glossy White
Stamp Set: Cheep Talk
Extras: Pacific Point Corduroy Brads, Linen Thread, & Shaving Cream

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...