Monday, September 20, 2010

Mojo 157


Today's Mojo Sketch challenge was a real hard one for me. Here is what I had to work from:


I created the card below from the sketch. I am not sure if I like it or not, but it was the best I could do. This sketch really stretched my mind while trying to come up with the design.

My downline & friend & I do these together over the internet. We talk back & forth to each other with yahoo messenger while working on them. It is a lot of fun & much better than doing them by myself.


Stamps: Punch Potpourri, & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rose Red
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White, & Retired DSP
Extras: Playground Designer Buttons, 1 1/4" Round Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Round Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Pearl, & SNAIL

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...