Thursday, September 9, 2010

PPA 59 & Clean & Simple 107 Challenges

Where has the week gone? I can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted. We had company in town over the holiday weekend. I never found the time to post.

Today I am back & wanted to do 2 of my favorite challenges, so I combined the 2 into 1 card. The PPA challenge was a color challenge. I was to make a card using Tempting Turqoise, So Saffron, & Old Olive. The Clean & Simple Challenge was using the layout below.


Here is the card that I made using the colors from the PPA Challenge & the Layout from the Clean & Simple Challenge.



I never would have dreamed using these 3 colors together, but I really love them. They are bright & cheery. I used the Inspired by Nature Stamp set for the main stamped imagine.

Leave me a comment if you like my work! I really love comments!!








4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Way to combine challenges! your turquoise petals are so very pretty! I love how you stamped the grass. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Stampin' Diva said...

You nailed both challenges. The flower looks great in the colors. Great job and thanks for joining us @ PPA!!

barb said...

You did a great job, Heidi! I really like this card and am do glad I found your blog again. You'll have to keep posting because I'm putting you on my favorites list!
blessings,
barb hendrickson

Christi said...

I really like the POP of the turquoise against the more subdued green and yellow. Great card!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...