Sunday, August 29, 2010

PPA57 Challenge Card


I got bored last night & decided to do another challenge card. This time I chose Pals Paper Art to do. Here is the sketch that I had to work with:



Here is the card that I created:



I used some retired DSP called Sweet Slumber Specialty Paper. The card base & sentiment is Baja Breeze card stock, & the layer is whisper white. I used the eyelet punch for a border on the DSP. The stamp set I used was a current set called Awash with Flowers. I used Sincere Salutations for the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy the card!




4 comments:

Pals Paper Arts said...

Such a pretty card. I love orange and blue together. I was able to upload your card to the PPA challenge. Hugs, Mary

Linda Callahan said...

Retired or not that is very cute paper - love the colors! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Love how you flipped the sketch! Great color combination. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Pat Wilkinson said...

Acouple weeks ago, I came across your blog & saw you had decorated your big shot. What a great idea to use white rub ons. I found some I had never opened & began to decorate. I probably went alittle over board, but I love it.
Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.
Love your Halloween spider web card also. So simple but pretty, and not to scarry.

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...