Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where I have been?

I know I have been absent for 4 days now. I bet you didn't even miss me. I went to my downline, Jessica Sitterly's house in Arkansas. Her first stamp class was on Thursday & she wanted me to be there with her. Here are the cards that we designed together for her class.




Aren't they just darling? I just love the new owl punch, & of course sock monkey is always a favorite to me. On the owl card we used the new Play Date DSP. The card base is Tempting Turquoise. For Mr. Monkey we used the celebrations DSP. Both of these packs of DSP are just gorgeous, with many very pretty designs. To color Mr. Monkey I used crumb cake. I was worried that there would be no color for him since creamy carmel is gone. That is the color I have always used in the past.

I hope you enjoy the cards!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...