Wednesday, August 18, 2010


I cased this card from the Stampin' Success magazine, using the new Level I hostess set, Punch Potpurri. I really love this set a lot. I also am using the one of the new core colors, Cherry Cobbler. I love, love, love, this new color. The DSP is from one of the new paper sets for christmas, called Jolly Holiday. The base of the card is Crumb Cake, formally known as Kraft. Another new item that we have that I dearly have fallen in love with is the new pearls that are self adhering. Aren't just the perfect accent to any card? I sure think so.

I hope you have enjoyed my share today!!


1 comment:

Zoe said...

Very nice card, I need to use the butterfly punch more!!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...