Saturday, August 28, 2010

Clean & Simple: 105


Today I completed another challenge. This time I did a Clean & Simple Challenge . This is the sketch for the challenge:



Here the card that I created from this sketch:



I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set on this card with the matching butterfly punch. The card base is Cherry Cobbler. I used Pacific Point for the layer & Whisper White. I used Old Olive for the scalloped layer. I first punched out a solid butterfly in Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, & Old Olive for the base of the butterfly. Stamped the butterfly & punched it out. Used the Three Flower Punch for the small flower on the top of the butterflies & secured them all together with a gold brad. I used the scallop border bunch on the old olive & layered with Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. The just for you stamp is from the Tenney Tiny Wish set. I used the small oval to punch out just for you, & layered with Cherry Cobbler with the large oval punch.

I hope you enjoy!!


3 comments:

craftystamper said...

Love it. It really is - clean and simple.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun and colorful butterflies.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! specially butterfly are looking so beautifully done a fantastic work...

Plastic business Cards
Plastic Card

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...