Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept Class Card #3


This was the 3rd card my customers made that I cased from Julie Pitta. She is one of the artists that I so enjoy her work. I read her blog quite frequently. I really didn't change much from her card at all. The spiders I found at one of the "danger zone" stores (as I like to call them). When we left workshop yesterday, we all had glitter all over us from this card. Glitter is good! It feeds the soul!

Stamps: Sweet Centers, & Seasonal Sentiments
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Basic Black, Vellum, Whisper White, & Concord Crush
Extras: Big Shot, Spider Web Texture Embossing Plate, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, 1 3/4" Round Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Round Circle Punch, Dimentionals, Tombo Adhesive Glue, & Self Adhesive Spiders

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!


2 comments:

bakerbabe said...

Heidi I love this card and your "danger zone" saying.

bakerbabe said...

Actually I took a long at your blog and like alot of your ideas. Thanks, Julie

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...