Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider


Tonight I decided to make a card trying the ribbon bunching up technique, or so I call it...lol. I'm unsure what the technical term for it is. It was actually easier than I thought it would be. Don't worry customers, we are going to learn this quick & easy technique in class in October. I think it adds some cute dimention when u need a little break in the card.

Stamps: Batty For You
Inks: Only Orange, Basic Black, & Whisper White
Card Stock: Only Orange, Basic Black, & Whisper White
Extras: Big Shot, Spider Web Texture Embossing Plate, 1 1/4" Round Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Round Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip, dimentional, & Snail

I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Darling card and love the bunched ribbon on the side...gives it some added character!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...