Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sept CLass Card #2


This was a card I designed using a waterfall design card. It looks very difficult, but really is not. My customers were so surprised at how easy it actually is. The difficult part is cutting all the pieces out. This was the first waterfall card I had ever made myself! I learned from a video by Dawn Griffith.

Stamps: Paisley Prints, & Seasonal Sentiments
Ink: Old Olive, & Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, & Whisper White
Extras: Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Gold Brads, Sticky Strip, 1 1/4" Round Circle Punch, Square Lattice Texture Embossing Plate, Big Shot, & Snail

I hope you enjoy!!





No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...