Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stamp Class Card #1



This is one of 3 cards that I made for stamp class this month. I cased this card from Sheri Kellog. These little guys were too cute not to case for class. On a funny note...I made these cards for a swap & goofed them up a little bit. I will post below. See if you can figure what I did wrong....lol.


Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Black
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Googly eyes, Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

I hope you enjoyed!! I will post another card from class the next 2 days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. You did owls instead of ghosts.

Jan Hoyt said...

oh, how funny! Looks like something I would have done. Love the spiderweb card...cute and easy and GLITTERY! Jan Hoyt
http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...