Friday, September 17, 2010

Playing with the Big Shot

Tonight I decided to play with some old Rub Ons & the Big Shot. I have been wanting to personalize it for a long time, just never took the time to do so. I have been saving these Rub Ons for a couple years. I used the Love & Happiness Rub Ons from SAB a few years ago, & Hidden Garden Bulk Rub Ons I won at convention when I went 2 years ago. Here is what I came up with.







I had a lot of fun doing this. If you have not tried our Rub On's you should do so today. I have used them from the "other stores" & they do not rub off as well as ours do. If you would like to try some get with me to place your order today!







2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very fun! Bet your Big Shot is the prettiest on the table! I bet Decor Elements would work too. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy Q Howell said...

Cute cute cute! I must try this. I used SU rub ons on my Clear Block caddy also here on my blog.
http://tarheelstamper.blogspot.com/2010/09/tarheel-stamper-tuesday-tips-clear.html

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...