Sunday, August 14, 2011

VC Rocks Blog Hop


This weekend is VC Rock's last blog hope for the year. I'm a little late because of our internet, but I guess it's like the old saying goes, better late than never!! The blog hop
is spotlighted around Punches.

I decided to showcase this darling new stamp set called Kiddoodles!! I just love this new set!!


Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Scallop Circle Punch, Spider Web embossing folder, 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

You probably got here from Madbug Designs. The next stop on the hop is InkPaperStamps.

I hope you enjoyed your stop here!!!


13 comments:

Carey said...

I love it. That Scallop Circle punch is still my absolute favorite. The new ruffled ribbon looks great with this. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carey and Roscoe

Patrice H said...

What a great stamp set I too wanted to get that set. Great coloring on the spider.

Krafting Karen said...

Very Spooky Heidi!!!! Love it

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you was able to get it up today after getting your internet back up and running...wonderful card

Chris O said...

Oh, that is SO cute! Love the colored dots on the scallops!

Elaine Wright said...

I love the card, it is full of lots of great details! Everything is put together perfectly!

Robbie said...

Heidi,

I am so glad you took the advice of the vc rockers and posted your card. This is so cute!

Robbie

Nichole Loe said...

Love this!! Your card is super cute! (& I don't even like halloween!) So glad you were able to get this posted!!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Very cute! I love the little birdie in the previous post as well. TFS!

Cindy Ferenz
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Very cute Heidi! Thanks for joining us on the hop!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

cute card and I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

cute, cute card. Love that spider with the spider web embossing folder!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...