Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch



I designed this card for my August Stamp Class. I just love this set!! Button buddies is now one of my new favorites. I feel this card is very versatile. It can see it being used for Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, or just a thinking of you card for the season.

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps: Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Brights Buttons

I hope you enjoyed!!



1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

The feelings mutual... your blog is fantastic:) Thanks for the comment on my blog:)

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...