Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another swap Card



I made this card for a winter/christmas swap that I joined. I thought I would try this Mother of Pearl technique for the background. I think it turned out way cool! It is hard to see in the picture, but it looks all iridescent in person. I will share some of the cards that I received back from the swap later in the week.

I plan on us doing this card for September stamp class since we are going to do Christmas cards!! I have told my customers that I will try to teach a different technique each month, so this will be the one for September.

Stamps: Polar Party
Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Shimmer White
Accessories: Tissue Paper, Shimmer White Paint, Marina Mist Polka Dot Ribbon, Snowflake Punch, Dazzling Diamonds

I hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...