Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Got Milk??



This is one of the projects that we will be making at my August Stamp Class. I had never used the milk carton die before, but isn't it just the cutest??? It's a bit smaller than I expected, but I think it is darling & everyone is going to love making it!!

Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cajan Craze, Frightful Sight DSP
Stamps: Batty for You
Accessories: Big Shot, Milk Carton Die, 1 3/8" circle punch, circle scallop punch

I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

How cute!! I saw this on Stampin Connection and I had to check out your blog - glad I did! :) And you have a cute boston button on your blog!! What a cutie!! :)

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...