Sunday, January 30, 2011

Under The Stars


My mom designed this card & I think it is just darling. She is using it for a bunch of her male birthday cards this year. My mom & have a goal to get all our birthday cards ready for the entire year. Especially the male cards. Female cards are easier to come up with. I got this set right after it came out a couple years ago & have never used it till now. I think my mom did a great job!!

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Stampin' Pastels
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun (retired)
Misc: Large Oval Punch, Hemp Cord

I hope you enjoy!!


2 comments:

Anita said...

Super cute card! What a great idea to get ahead on Birthday cards.

Jessica said...

Tell her wonderful card for me its definitely worth casing

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...