Friday, January 21, 2011

Swap Card


I made this card for a punch card swap that runs for 12 months. Each month there are different categories to choose from. This month I choose the St. Patrick's Day option. You will have to check back each month to see what category & punch card I create.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Old Olive
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Misc: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Heart Extra Large Punch, Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslett, Big Shot, Snail. Stampin' Dementionals, Clear Circle Rhinestone Brad

Hope you enjoy!!


3 comments:

shari said...

love this for St Patricks day. Plain, simple and absolutely on the mark. Thanks for sharing

Maria N. said...

Love all your cards. Following u now!

Patricia Gessner said...

This is a perfect card for me to make for St. Patty's Day! Thank you for sharing.
Patricia G.

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...