Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Funning Around Card


My sister-in-law came over a couple weeks ago & this is the card we cased from Dawn Griffith. I thought this card was just stunning when I saw it on her site. I just had to case it. What do you all think about it??? We are going to make it in class next month!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Misc: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dementials, Snail

I hope you enjoy!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Missing you bunches and loving the new cards your posting. Your doing good so far keeping up on that resolution to keep up with the blogging!!!!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...