Thursday, January 20, 2011

Class Card #4


I saw this card on Gretchen Baron's blog & just loved it! I had to case it for class this month. My mom & I always debate over buying this set, so I finally did! This set is so versatile & can be used anytime of the year. I just love the hearts to add a cute touch for valentines day. Plus I love the Glimmer paper to boot!!

Stamps: Season of Friendship, On Your Birthday
Ink: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Real Red Glimmer Paper
Misc: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Snail, Stampin' Dementionals

I hope you enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...