Saturday, January 29, 2011

Daisey Card



I am in a birthday club swap group that you send a card to each players birthday on theirs, then in return they all send you a card on your birthday! I was in the swap last year & rejoined this year. It's a lot of fun to get 25 cards around your birthday! This is the card I made for the Jan birthdays. What do you think of the card? I really liked it a lot.

Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Misc: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Plate, Flower Daisy #2 die, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad

I hope you enjoy!!


1 comment:

Mary Davidson said...

Great card! Love the daisy and the DSP is great with it! TFS!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...