Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years resolution 2011


Where has cheekie been this time you ask? Things got incredibly busy for me after halloween. Time flew by until Thanksgiving when my son came home for a week. Then 1 week later I left for Disney world with my son & his fiance'. I will include a couple pictures at the end. We had a blast.

Once I returned home, it was almost christmas & I started having stamp camps at my house! I am so excited to have a group of ladies that want to attend class at my house. We moved a year ago & I had been having my classes at my up-line's house in the city still, but attendance had dwindled to mostly the ladies from my new area anyway.

So here I am after the new year with a resolution to keep my blog updated this year at least once a week, but hopefully more often. I also resolve to start videos at some point this year.

I would love to hear about your New Years resolution as well. Happy New Year & I'll see you soon!!

My Son Bobby & I


My Son & his Fiance'


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...