Monday, May 30, 2011

VC Rocks Challenge #5


I made this card for a color challenge over at VC Rocks . The challenge issued was to create a card using at least 3 colors from the Regal family, 1 brown from the Neutral family, & 2 embellishments.

I expected to have more trouble with this challenge than I did. When I started I said to my mom that these were fall colors, but after finishing the card, I feel that they are warm & rich in nature, & not limited to fall. I really like how the card turned out. The design is not mine. I did this design at a stamp camp I went to of my sideline, Barbara Hendrickson's.

The punches used are the 1 1/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, the Circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I used Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, & Night of Navy Card Stock. The Sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake set.

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...