Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Projects for May's class

These are the 4 projects that we are doing this month for class.

This first project is a Hershey's Nugget purse. Each little purse holds 2 Nuggets. We will be using the In-color Designer Series Paper, with 4 different color choices. This purse is made with the Concord Crush DSP. I used the 3/4" Circle punch for the closer with a Clear Rhinestone Brad. The handle is made with Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.


This 2nd project is a card featuring the new colored embossing powder!!! I used the Wild Wasabi, & Melon Mambo powder for this card. The stamp set used is the Printed Petals set. When the new catty came out I knew I had to have this set. The card is layered with Wild Wasabi card stock & a Melon Mambo card base. The ribbon I used to tie it all together is Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain.


This 3rd project we are using a new technique called polished stone. It is an awesome technique that I just learned also. I promised my classes that I would start trying to include a new technique each month, & this is the one I picked this this month.


This 4th project we are using the Wellness Wishes stamp set. This stamp set is one of my favorites. I know I'm always needing a get well card for someone. Seems to be so much sickness these days. I used Rich Razzleberry ink, card stock, & stripped ribbon. The brad is from the antique brads & I think they are stunning on cards. The card base is made with Crumb Cake. The embossing folder is the Elegant Bouquet.



I hope you enjoyed!!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...