Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Swaps

I did not participate in the monthly punch art swap last month, but am back on track for May. This months choices are birds, spring theme, trees, or flowers. I chose birds. I know I posted one of these birds some time ago, but I redid her a little with updated colors & am posting her again. Isn't she darling? I hope the participants enjoy her as much as I do.

The 2nd swap I am doing this month is a monkey swap. I have taken 2 spots in the swap. for one I made these sock monkey cards. I also have posted a card similar to this one before. Never hurts to post the good ones again I say. I only had to make 5 of these for the swap.



I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...