Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Well I have fallen off the posting wagon again! I guess it's better late then never that I get back on. Lots has been going on while I have been gone. One of the exciting things that happened while I was gone was our son got married to the most wonderful young lady! Here is a pic of the happy couple!


If you follow my blog then you will remember them from our Disney World trip. We had the best time at the wedding. The kids did most of the wedding planning & decorations themselves.

Here is the card that I made them for their wedding.



I hope you enjoy!!


2 comments:

Pamela said...

What a beautiful card...WOW!

What is the name of the font?

Awesome JOB

Thanks
Pamela
Halifax

Crafts by Heidi said...

That font is from the well scripted stamp set. It is a retired set that I still use sometime. I think it was from the occasions mini from 2010. Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post. Thank you for your kind words!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...