Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Bugs


Tonight I show you a card I made with the Love Bugs hostess set. This set is one of my favorites from the current catalogs. I cased this card from someone, but made a few changes. Base of the card is Real Red, with a Basic Black and Whisper White layer on top. I used the word window to punch for the little love bug words to show threw. I first stamped the saying on small scrap of Real Red, and adhered it between the black & white layer. I stamped the love bugs on whisper white & punched out with the large oval & layered on Real red punched with the scallop oval punch. I used the black & white gingham ribbon to set it off!

Feel free to leave a comment & let me know you stopped by!


1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

I loved this set and it went out before I used it! How cute is this? TFS

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...