Friday, February 5, 2010

February Stamp Class

This month I wanted to feature cards for valentines day & cards that could be used for other things if they wanted to. I love, love, love this new set!! It is called Fox and friends from the occasions mini catalog. It features the cutest little animals. I used Real Red & Chocolate Chip. I also used the new heart border punch out of the catalog to make the border on the chocolate chip strip. The scallop circle was used to layer the monkey punch outs from 1 3/8" circle punch.



This next card I used the new heart punch to punch out little hearts from the new Sending Love Specialty paper out of the occasions mini. The polka dot Real Red ribbon is from the big catalog. I also used the new corner punch for the corners & the Well Scripted stamp set for the greeting. I cased this card from somewhere, & I'm sorry to say I do not remember where from.





This last card I am showing you is a card I cased from the new SU site for demos called Stampin' Connection. I do not remember the designer of this card. I love the thoughts & Prayers set out of the big catalog. It has become one of my favorite sets of the year. I use it all the time. I really feel that it is a must have for all of our stamp collection. I just loved the idea of adding the little hearts from the new punch from the occasions mini. The colors are for valentines, but could easily be changed to other colors for other occasions.



I hope you enjoy the cards & see you next time!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...