Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello Baby!











My soon to be new downline & I decided to give it a try with the fish cards. We started with the Delightful Decorations stamp set to stamp the fish bodies in Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, & Kiwi Kiss, then punched them out with the ornament punch that matches this set. We used the 1/2" circle to make the white of the eyes, & 1/4" circle for the pupils. We used the new heart punch that is in the occasions mini for the fins & the hearts around their head. We used the retired Bella Rose paper for the background & then for some of the fish. While we were stamping my soon to be new downline starts this discussion about what the "hello baby" stamp is for. Whether it is for a baby or a man. I laugh & said it is for a man! So we use them on our cards! I just love that saying with the fish looking at one another.

I hope you enjoy!!



3 comments:

Zoe said...

Cute fish, so many ideas!!

KilkennyVFX said...

Hello Heidi,
I saw your blog post on the LNS Demo yahoo site and wanted to check out your blog. My 1st grader was looking over my shoulder and said go back go back. We just love these fish cards! They are soooo cute! I am a demonstrator from Edmond, OK. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Erna Logtenberg said...

these are so cute!!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...