Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fishy Friends


I dug out this oldie but goodie tonight to make this card for my friend's son who is turning 15. I sent him a just jawing card last year, so I had to come up with something different. This set is called Fishy Friends. Last summer when I was there, I took the boys fishing, & we had the best time. Avery no more than threw his pole in & caught a nice size bass. I used Night of Navy as the card base with a print out of one of the retired prints pack. I colored the fishes with only orange and summer sun, and a shade of night of navy. I hope you enjoy the share!!

2 comments:

craftystamper said...

It's so hard to make cards for guys. Hey maybe that should be a card challenge!
You did a wonderful job.
Thanks for sharing

allexgirl said...

Love your cards and your fish are so cute and adorable.
allexgirl

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...