Wednesday, February 3, 2010





I know it has been a long time again since I posted, but wanted to share a couple cards I made for a "fancy folds" swap. I joined both groups that were available. These cards were to feature unusual folds & be anything but a regular card.


The first group I joined I decided to do a lattice fold. This is a fold that you have seen before on my blog, when we did this fold in class last valentines. I used the Love You Much set with the new DSP called "Sending Love Specialty". If you have not seen this paper yet, you are really missing out. It is textured paper with glittery images. It features the colors: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, & Chocolate Chip & can be found in the new occassions mini catalog.


The second group I joined, I chose to do the pinwheel folded card. I hate that my camera does not pick up the bright colors of Melon Mambo & the DSP called Rasberry Lemonade. It can be found in the big catalog.

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...