Saturday, March 16, 2013

Swap Cards


I received these cards from several card swaps I'm in.  If you would like information on joining some swaps let me know.  I have a ton of fun getting "Happy Mail"!  It gives me excitement to go to the mail box, instead of just bills & junk mail!


 I do not remember who this card was from.  I am sorry.



This card was from Angela Carr



This card was made by Adrienne Ives



Cathy Goff made this one



Sandy Dolan made this beauty



This card was made by Laurie Reaume


I just love all the cards that I get!  The pictures never do the cards justice either!!  I hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...