Saturday, March 2, 2013

Birthday Day!! Birthday Day!!

I am really lucky this year.  I received some really beautiful birthday cards!!!  I want to show you some of the cards I received.



This beautiful card was made by my friend Lindy Sparks!!  




Fly away butterfly!  This gorgeous card was given to me by my sister in law & friend JoeLee Mills!!




Lisa Malone out did herself again with my beautiful card!!  She has become a close friend of mine & I love her dearly!!


Thank you for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed my birthday cards as much as I did!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


my web page - click the up coming webpage

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...