Friday, March 1, 2013

February Class Cards

February class is a fun month for me.  I love Easter.  I chose February to do Easter cards along with 2 other fun cards!!  I have kept you waiting long enough!!

 

I cased this card from a Regional Swap that I received in Dallas, Texas but it did not have any name identification on it.  It is one of the Saleabration sets available to receive free right now called Patterned Occasions.  I just love this set!!




I also cased this card from a card that I received at regionals.  I changed a couple things, but it is basically a case.  I did not save the swap to get the name of the person I cased it from.  I also used crystal effects on mine.  On the left bug I covered the whole medallion, but on the right I only covered the bug itself.  




This Easter basket project was a case from Connie Stewart from Oklahoma City.  She has done a wonderful video on this project.  She has even figured out how to make this project out of 1 piece of card stock!!  How cool is that????  





These sweet bunny cards were cased from someone on the internet & I have no idea who it was from.  I am going to have to do better in this department!!  This is one of the new single stamps called Ears to you!  The DSP I used is from Tea for 2.


I want to thank you for stopping by & visiting my blog!!










No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...