Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Stamp Class Card #2


I have been waiting to use this set for class for a couple months now. I knew it was the right time when I found a Gardening Encyclopedia at a garage sale for 25 cents!! Wooohoooo!! I knew I wanted to use this paper as the background for this card.

Field of Flowers made it past the plethora of retirement cuts!! The little bees are from an old set that my friend Lindy Sparks bought at a different garage sale that same day. I made the flowers using the 2 step technique with Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point. What an unlikely combo I know, but I loved these 2 colors together. I used the Turquoise as the card base & have sense changed the layer to Very Vanilla from the Lucky Limeade.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Indian Wedding Cards said...

such beautiful cards image. really very nice cards.

Indian wedding cards

Jessica said...

Love this one...when are the new catalogs coming out

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...