Friday, May 18, 2012

May Class Cards


     Well, it's been a long time since I posted to my blog.  Life has been so crazy!!  Things seem to be falling into a pattern & settling down some now.  

     Tonight I am posting the May class Cards.  The theme this month are manly cards, but I had to throw in the turtle guy because it is the Ronald McDonald stamp set this year.  For every set sold SU! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.  I always try to buy the Ronald McDonald set each year.  This year my mom purchased it!  The set is called Turtle & Co..  It's such a cute set with a turtle, frog, & snail!!  It's a must have for every stamp collection of course!!


     This 2nd card is made with the Nature Silhouettes stamp set.  I absolutely love this set.  It is on the retirement list this year & I am sad about it.  I also love this DSP called Well Worn.  It has so many beautiful patterns in it.  



     This card uses the Totally Tool stamp set.  I used the brushed silver card stock & embossed it with a Non-Stampin' Up! embossing folder.  Shhhhhh don't tell!!  I colored the tools with the water color crayons & blender pens.  


     This is my favorite card of all.  This stamp comes from the In Wilderness stamp set.  I made this at a dear friends house at her stamp class some time ago.  I don't know if you can see on the Always Artichoke layer that it looks like marble.  All you do is rub your Artichoke pad in a circular motion directly on the card stock.  It leaves a marble like appearance.  


 Thank you for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed!!

   

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing. I love your ideas. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com See you at the stampin up convention in July!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...