Monday, May 28, 2012

VC Rock weekly challenge #2


Weekly challenge #2 is to incorporate DOODLING into your project (card, page or 3D item). Do NOT think a doodle style stamp will suffice; I want you to actually pick up a SU marker or pen and DOODLE somewhere on your project - it can be a minor element.

Not your style? Well, that is why we call them challenges!!

Here is what I came up with for this challenge.......


I used the blossom punch to punch the whisper white card stock.  I cut a 2x2 square of the red & white polka dot DSP from the Summer Smooches pack & glued on the back of the white.  For the challenge I doodled all around the edge of the whisper white card stock with the back stamping' write marker.  I finished off the card by adding a filagree brad that is retired & the Hello saying from an also retired set.  

I hope that you enjoyed!!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...