Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cascade Card....

Today my girlfriend & I set out to make a cascade card that we had seem this weekend at a stamping event, but did not remember what it looked like. I also saw a post on Dawn Griffith'sblog that inspired me. She was directing us to Frenchie's blog for directions for this card. These 2 ladies are very talented. I frequent their blogs for ideas. So, here is my card!! I just cut my candles out of designer series paper & used the wing from the bird builder punch for the flame. I stamped & cut out the balloons from the Party this Way set.



Here is the card that my Girlfriend made!! Isn't the little elephant the cutest?


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed!


1 comment:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Your cascade cards look amazing! I had never seen one before, and I love the effect. Stopped over from Stampin' Connection and just became a follower. Hope you'll stop and visit me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...