Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Live in the Sunshine.....


This is the 1st of 4 projects for April stamp class. I absolutely love sunflowers. My grandma loved sunflowers & chickens. Every time I see a chicken or sunflower I think of her.

I took the woodgrain background & stamped it in chocolate chip on the whisper white card stock. I then stamped the sunflower background stamp in versa mark & embossed it with white embossing powder. After embossing it, I sponged the flower petals with more mustard & the center of the flower with chocolate chip. The base of the card stock is night of navy with a more mustard layer. I used the denim ribbon around the card. Live in the Sunshine comes from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful card!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...