Monday, February 21, 2011

Purse Card


I know I already posted once today, but I just had to post this darling purse I cased from Lyn Johnston. It is made from a template. It was so so easy. I also used the new button embosslet & Glimmer Brad from the occasions mini. I would have never thought of using these colors together, but I got my color coach today. I am not sure if you can tell but I used Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade DSP, & Crumb Cake on the button. If you post a message with your e-mail I can forward you the template. I haven't quite decided if we are going to do this card in class or not. Do you all want to do this in class????

I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Julie said...

This is a cute card. I would love to have the template. My email is jsperman1@kc.rr.com . Thanks Julie

bakerbabe said...

Hi from another Julie. I love this card! My email is hcfam210@sbcglobal.net for the template. Thanks you so much. P.S. I enjoy all of your creations.

Unknown said...

I love the purse card. Would you please send me the template. Thanks, Linda
momcwo2@gmail.com

Unknown said...

This purse is so cute. I made one yesterday by a video by Frenchie...?? I would like the tutorial for this one as well. tabbbys@hotmail.com

Terry said...

I love this card, could you please send me the template.

tmakelim@wowway.com

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...