Friday, February 25, 2011

February Punch Art Swap

I made this card for the monthly Punch Art Swap I am in. I told you about it last month & told you to check back each month to see what I was doing for the swap. This month the choices were, winter holiday, Easter, or Aliens. I can't wait to see what some do with the Aliens category. As you can see I chose Easter for this month. We are going to be making this little chick in class in March also.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Regal Rose
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Misc: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Word Window Punch, 2-way Glue Pen, SNAIL, Google Eyes from Retail Store

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...