Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Owls for Fun



I made these cards for fun & I'm not sure if we are going to do them in class or not. I have not decided what our 4th card is going to be yet. So, for now they are just for fun! I love the owl punch but get tired of all the little pieces for the eyes. The new FREE celebration set called Punch Bunch makes owl cards easy! I love it!!! I can still dress them up with different colored vests, but without the hassle of the eyes.

Stamps: Punch Bunch, Smarty Pants, Woodgrain
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Prints Pack DSP (retired)
Other Items: Two-Step Owl Punch Extra-Large, Decorative Label Punch

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that you are never too old to do GOOFY stuff. Do it to my boys all the time.

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...