Saturday, February 5, 2011

Goofy Bird


My mom & I made these darling bird cards off a case that we got years ago, & never made till now. We both have loved this bird since we saw her! My mom wants to send this pretty lady to a few members of our family this card for their birthday. I would be delighted to receive this card if it was my birthday.

Stamps: Pick-a-petal
Paper: Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Summer Sun (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Night of Navy
Other Items: 2 3/8" Circle Scallop Extra-Large, 1 3/4" Circle Extra-Large, 1" Circle Medium, Large Oval, 3" Large Paper Daisy, Buttons from retail store

I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...