Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sneak Peek for Saleabration!!


Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year is just around the corner! Starting Jan 24th you can once again earn a free item for EVERY $50 you spend. There is no limit to how many items you can earn through March 31st!

This is a sneak peek of some of the free product. I used the new DSP pack of paper called, Everyday Enchantment. It matches the 2011-2012 In-Color family. It is so pretty! The flower stamp is also an earn-able item called, Fresh Vintage Stamp Set. I used Lucky Limeade as the card base & shaded the stamped flower image with Pool Party. The Happy Birthday is stamped in Calypso Coral. The little butterflies are from the beautiful wings embosslet.

I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...