Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Death by Chocolate

I got out my new stamp set, P.S. I Love U, to play with today. I absolutely love this set. All of the stamps used on this card came from this set. I used the Chocolate Chip marker to color the bottom of the Strawberries, Cherry Cobbler to color the strawberry part, & Garden Green to color the stem. The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler with a Chocolate Chip layer. I used the new textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the border around the bottom of the card. My favorite part of the card is the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details that I placed along the chocolate line. All these products will be available in the new Occasions Mini Starting January 4th & I can't wait!! The Holiday Mini will come to a finish January 3rd, so if there is anything you still want, then now is the time to order!!

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the upcoming catalog! We will be doing this card for the next class coming up in January!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute card and easy to demo or do as a make & take. Thanks for sharing.

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...