Monday, June 13, 2011

Goodbye to a wonderful set!


This is a sad time of the year, when Stampin' Up! puts out the retirement list. I am sorry to see the Pick A Petal set leave. We have used it a couple times in class, and we will be doing this card in class for June. I cased this card out of this years catalog. I love the cork to off set the card. It gives it texture & depth. I used the Lucky Limeade paper for the background. I think I have said this before, but I LOVE this new color!!!!!! It's my new favorite color I think! The sentiment is from the level I hostess set out of the summer mini called Swirls & Curls verses.


I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...