Monday, July 18, 2011

Cupcake Time


Here is another card that we did in my June Stamp Camp. This cupcake was cased off the internet, but I do not remember where from. The cupcake was another farewell stamp set that we used, & I sure will miss it! I'm also sad that I discovered this paper as it was retiring! It has some beautiful patterns in it for sure, & the houndstooth is just one of them!

Stamps: Simple Birthday Thanks
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, & Love Letter DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Misc: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...