Thursday, July 21, 2011

Butterfly Butterfly.....Fly away home


Today I started working on my class for July. This is one of the cards that we will be making for July Stamp class. I got this new punch & really wanted to use it. I love the way the white looks on darker card stock. I pulled out my new stamp set, Flower Fest for the butterflies. Aren't they just the prettiest ever??

Stamps: Oval All, Flower Fest
Ink: Concord Crush, Versa Mark
Card Stock: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Misc: Scallop Oval Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Pearls

I hope You enjoy!!

1 comment:

Mary Lou Glick said...

Very pretty!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...