Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chip Board Tweetie



Isn't he cute???  I thought he was.  We used the chip board bird that is in the "So Tweet" chipboard set found on page 185 of the new catalog.  He was so so easy to make.  We just traced the chipboard on some non-Su DSP....oops.  We didn't have anything with us that wasn't retired, so we went with bright!!  Cut them out, then used SU's glue sticks to apply to the chip board.  My mom purchased the feathers for his tail at a local store...yeah you know which one!  We used Melon Mambo from the new In-Color collection, & glorious green for the grass.  I just used scissors to make the grass by cutting small little strips.  Glued it all together with tombo adhesive.  Give it a try!!  He was very fun to make!!  



No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...