Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Share


I made this card at a stamp a stack at my downline, Kate Armstrong's house.  She is an owl, but I prefer to call her a flamingo!  I think she is darling.  We used the scallop punch for the wings, tag punch for the body and head, 5 petal punch for nose and feet, and the 1/4" circle for eyes.  I just love her!! Let me know what you all think.  
I would also like  u to visit my downline's blog if you have a chance to at: http://stampitwithkate.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your flamingo!! LOL
Sandy In TX

KatiecraftyMom said...

I was thinking owl when we made it but it can totally be a flamingo. We should combine it with the flamigo paper! ;)

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...